Using the site
- By using the site www.chords-and-tabs.net, the user agrees with all rules mentioned below.
- The operator reserves the right to make any changes in these rules.
Site availability and its content
- The operator decides on the accessibility / inaccessibility of any of the content.
- The operator strives for that the best technical services are available. The user acknowledges that the content may be unavailable for the period necessary to eliminate technical problems.
- The user has the right to cancel his or her registration without giving any reason.
- The operator has the right to cancel anyone's registration without providing any reason.
- The user agrees to comply with the legal standards and the basics of decent conduct.
It is prohibited:
- to reference or promote alcohol, drugs, medications or other addictive and narcotic substances.
- to advertise any sale of goods or services.
- to overuse vulgarisms and rude and abusive words that may offend others.
- to advertise fascism, nazism, racism or any other denial of fundamental human rights and freedoms.
- to promote competing websites.
- to write incomprehensible or aggressive texts containing too many of the same characters.
- Posts or profiles which violate these rules may be modified or deleted.
Song texts / lyrics
- The user may only add texts / lyrics which are not copyrighted or which have copyright belonging to the user.
- By inserting a text / lyric, the user agrees with displaying the text publicly and resigns from all the copyrights to this text.
- The operator has the right to modify the texts / lyrics.
- The user may not post fake tabs (for example, by describing a tab as being a song or by an artist other than that which it actually is).
- The text / lyric may not contain addresses to other websites.
- All texts / lyrics must be in accordance with the laws and with moral and ethical rules.
- Inappropriate texts / lyrics can be modified or deleted.
- All services of site www.chords-and-tabs.net are currently provided free of charge. Exceptions are advertising services.
- The operator has the right to show the user advertising banners.
- The user ensures that he or she will not in any way restrict or prevent advertising banners from appearing.
- These rules became valid on 1/1/2015 and will be valid for an indefinite period.
- These rules may be changed at any time without prior notice.